Saturday, March 27, 2010

I am looking forward to tomorrow. I don't have to go any where or finish anything.

Today however was much busier than that. I started off with my usual morning routine, then at 9AM went to pick up SHARE. There is one of the volunteers who is also a poet. We shared our work today.

Then I went home an put everything away. The freezers are full. Baring an electrical failure, Dick and I could probably survive for a month on just what I have in this house.

I did a lot of cleaning this morning and made a batch of spaghetti sauce. We had a pre frozen Chicken Cavetelli for our dinner with a nice salad and ice cream and strawberries for our dinner.

I took a nap this afternoon and then went to the Palm Sunday Service at St. John's. That is always a bit longer service because of the reading of the Passion - Sunday is St. Luke's version.

Dick and I shared a Chicken Sandwich and Waldorf Salad for our supper.

I called Bart and Barb tonight. Bart sounds quite good. Very alive and I even heard him laugh. Barbara is healing. She had had such terrible allergic problems resulting on having a blister on her eardrum drained. I can't imagine how uncomfortable that must have been, but it seems to be providing her with some relief. So thank God that she got to this particular doctor.

So that was our day. Michelle and Jim will be here next Thursday late and Richard and Brenda are going to try to come on Saturday to see them before going to Brenda's family Easter Celebration. It is always nice to have family together. Brenda is the perfect example to that.

Bart and Barb are planning on coming to visit at the end of June for his High School Reunion. That will also be a pleasure. I will get to plan a gathering for that too.

The end of a Saturday. Time to rest


God love you

Mary

No comments: