Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chelsea would not eat her breakfast this morning. That is a worry, but I did get her to eat her dinner so that made us feel a bit better. She is such a fussbudget these days. None of her favorites are favorites anymore.

I took down the St. Patrick's Day decorations and brought up the Easter things. I spent some time ironing on a quilting project and straightening up in the furnace room. There is still a lot to do but I got almost everything off the floor.

We had some of the ham that I bought for our noon meal with fried potatoes, fresh broccoli and apple salad.

Then I took a short rest before going over to the Aging and Disability Resource Center for an Open House. I sat at the table with Janice and Janet representing our Amputee Support Group. There were representatives from lots and lots of community resources from Mental Health to Meals on Wheels and everything in between. It opened at 3PM and went on until 6:30PM. I was able to stay until 5:30 to help but then had to get home to take care of the animals and feed Dick and myself.


A nice quiet evening at home. I am watching Angela's Ashes and then will go to bed. Tomorrow will be a full day.

Please pray for my brother in law Kenny. Dolores called and he is having tests on his heart on Monday. They caught it early but there are some problems that need to be fixed.

So now to bed and sleep.

God love you

Mary

No comments: