Friday, January 15, 2010

Chelsea was very weird last night. She started pacing in the bedroom at about 11:30PM but she never put her paws up on the bed to tell me that she wanted to go out, then she went out into the living room again. Then - she did not come to get me until around 5AM. The one thing consistent about her is her inconsistency.

I came back with her from her longer morning walk and Barbara had called while we were out. Dick had answered, of course. Barbara's father, Don died early this morning. Thank you all for the prayers. He is no longer in pain. Please continue to pray for the family. Don was a wonderful man and will be missed by his family and friends.

I had lunch at the Dairy Queen with my bank friends. I fixed Dick a chili dog for his lunch and I had a burger and onion rings at the Dairy Queen. Then I went to Mother's to bring her some meds and make a couple of calls for her. I only have one thing that I forgot to do and will take care of that on Monday. She looked a bit better today but is still very tired. I took her some of the chicken soup too. Donna came while I was there, she had done some grocery shopping for Mom. She is feeling much better.

Got a Factbook message and an email from Bobbie. Her cast is off of her wrist. Yea. She is still stiff and feeling a bit stiff but glad to be free of it. She is going to start skating again but will wear wrist guards when she does.

Nancy and I went shooting pistol league tonight. We each shot three targets. My first two were total manure but the last one was much better. We are numbering the first five this time and then will be put into categories where we will be competing against those who are about our league. I guess if I am going to have an awful day it is better during these first five targets but I sill wish I could get more consistent.

That was the day. I will be fixing myself a nice cup of decaf tea pretty soon and will get to bed by 9 with any luck at all.

Have yourself a nice weekend. I will be hosting a St Bridget gathering on Sunday afternoon. I am looking forward to that and attempting to make a Bridget cross.

God Love You

Mary

No comments: