Friday, December 18, 2009

This morning I picked up Mother's prescriptions at Walgreens and took them to her. She had an antibiotic that she had to start taking today. I was just as glad as Monday, I have to be home by 11AM and she has to be at the ear doctor's office at 11AM, so there will be no chance to visit then.

We got her medical list all updated and had a nice long visit. It took her some figgy hobbin too. She sent our Christmas present home with me. A cheese box. We can always use that. She is pretty much stuck at home these days because of the weather, but Sara and maybe Becky or Jessie are coming on Sunday to get a lesson in making the Christmas Stollen. She is so happy that their generation is interested in keeping the family traditions going. Mother got this recipe from my Grandma Deeley so it is really a tradition.

I cleaned the bathrooms today and did a couple of loads of wash. I also mixed up my dough for my Christmas Stollen. I hope that I can get it rolled thin enough this time.

I received a great email today. It said. "Now that I'm older I thought it was great that I seemed to have more patience. - Turns out that I just don't give a shit."

Have a nice weekend.

God love you

Mary

No comments: