Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It was bitter cold this morning. The thermometer showed 1 degree and while I was out shopping the car thermometer hit 0.

I would have stayed home if I hadn't a couple of errands to do that fortunately were very close to home. I had to fill the gas tank, go grocery shopping and go to the bank. I got it all done before 10AM and was able to spend the rest of the day tucked into our nice warm cave of a home, except for taking Miss Chelsea out, of course. She does not mind the cold at all and loves the snow so she sees no real need to hurry. Also, with her failing kidneys and old age, she likes to go out A LOT. If I had nothing to do but take care of her, I would get plenty of exercise.

One of the times that I had Chelsea out, I heard the Phoebes singing back and forth at each other. One was in the bush right next to the garage and I got a good look at it before it flew away to find its mate. That is a memory to treasure.

Tomorrow, we have to go to see Dr. Moreno. I hope that the wounds will be pronounced healed. Dick has to get started walking again and I know that he is wary of it. Every time he does, something else happens. Pray for us.

God love you

Mary

No comments: