Sunday, December 20, 2009

I had hoped to stay home all day today and except for having to go to the Pig to pick up confectioners sugar, I was able to do that. I went before breakfast as Dick slept a bit later. Chelsea was delighted because she got to go with me. She does like rides and I like to take her when we are going somewhere other than the vet.

There was a lot to do today. All of it little stuff. I took down the lights from the front porch because I can't get them to light anyway. I had to replace a bulb in one of the garage lights too.

I frosted and decorated the Christmas Stollens so we had a piece for dessert tonight. We had stir fry for dinner and I had enough chicken left to make a Chicken Waldorf for our supper.

Then the Packers played and lost miserably in the last 4 seconds. Ick. This is not a good week for me in the Fantasy Game. Lots of upsets.

Only four days until Christmas. I have a party to go to tomorrow. The Cream City Writers. We are meeting at Antoinette's in downtown Plymouth. That will be my last party before Christmas.

I'll end tonight with a bit of Pooh Wisdom.

I'll lean on you and
you lean on me and
we'll be okay

-- Dave Matthews

God love you and have a great week leading up to Christmas.

Mary

No comments: