Thursday, September 03, 2009

Well, Chelsea got her bath today and it sure took the zip out of her. She seems exhausted and has been coughing a lot. She was having a rough time about the time I woke up so I know the bath did not cause the problem. She sure looks pretty all white and fluffy.

I got my first bid for having someone come in to vacuum and do the floors for me. I have two others that I will look at before we make up our minds. I still want to be sure that we can work it into the budget. I just know that right now, I never get caught up - my knee hurts very badly when I vacuum. That must be just the wrong leverage. We will see. I hope it works.

I dried some basil today. That plus some that I froze will provide enough basil for the winter. I will try to keep a couple plants alive over the winter too. Next I will dry some thyme, oregano and rosemary.

The rest of the day was very quiet. I took a nap, did some quilting and worked a bit on the Celtic Music workshop that I will be giving in two weeks. I have chosen the music for the Manx and Galacian samples. Not to hard as I only have one Manx song and two Galatian songs. Next I will pick the Irish and Scottish.

Packer game tonight. The last of the pre season. I am gathering my information for the big first game next week. Have to have my picks in by the 10th. Hope I do well this year.

Have a nice evening and enjoy your Friday. Remember to wear red to honor our GIs over seas fighting a police stating for us. We need to honor them and pray for their safety.

Love

Mary

No comments: