Tuesday, September 01, 2009

We were really busy today until noon anyway.

Travis from Steger arrived at 8AM. He was doing the winter check on the furnace. Everything is OK. The furnace filter is fine but he did have to change the filter on the humidifier. I never knew they had filters. Originally, he was going to order it and come back, but they had one in stock so he came back and finished the job this morning.

Then at 10, just as we finished getting Dick all ready for the day, the bell rang again and it was Ed and his family workers from Servicemaster here to clean the carpets. They did most of the moving that was necessary and did a great job. They finished in less than 1 1/2 hours. The animals were fascinated and the cleaners enjoyed them too. The temperatures were in the 40s when Chelsea and I went out this morning but did get up into the low 70s today. That was good because I left the doors open for several hours after Servicemaster left to speed the drying.

After they left, I fixed lunch then we took naps. I could not sleep unfortunately and am feeling it now. It is only a little after 7 and I am exhausted.

I am investigating the costs of getting a cleaning service in to vacuum and do the floors for me. It would free up a lot of my time once I am healed and perhaps help me heal as when I vacuum, I always am very sore the next day. Hopefully it will work out.


Guess that is all for now.

Tomorrow will be busy too. Shopping and shooting and going to Mother's with some money and pills.

Love

Mary

No comments: