Monday, August 03, 2009

I am really tired tonight. The day was quite busy. I woke up at about 4AM pretty sore, so I did take a pain pill that helped me sleep until 7. Roxie was very disappointed in me. She expects breakfast to be served by her minions by 6AM and is quite concerned about the recent breakdown.

I started a pot roast right away so it would be ready by noon. I have been running out of some kinds of things upstairs. I had no onions, potatoes, chicken or fresh fruit upstairs. So I fixed the roast with the half onion that was upstairs combined with minced onion.

Bobbie got here at about 11:30AM. She went downstairs and brought up the things that I needed. Whew. The roast was good and made a really rich gravy. We had to have instant potatoes because the potatoes were all downstairs. Everything tasted good and we had brownies for dessert.

Bobbie brought Chelsea along again. She is looking great and is such a happy girl. I will be glad to get her back but we decided to wait until I at least see the doctor on Wednesday. She seemed reasonably glad to see us but she loves Bobbie and Bill and they treat her so well that she is not the least bit upset about being with them or about being away from us. Hope she wants to come home again.

I went to the bank, the drug store and the Pig with Bobbie too and got a few errands done. We were down to NO cash and needed a few groceries and a couple of prescriptions.

Tomorrow is a nice quiet day except for meeting the Tallgrass Committee at 5:30PM across the street. I am also going to try to clean the bathroom floor.

Things seem to be better but I wish the healing was faster. Wednesday at 1PM will be the test. Bobbie is going to take me.

Guess that's all for now. I am too tired to think of anything else.

Love

Mary

No comments: