Monday, July 27, 2009

Today was much better. I woke up this morning with very little pain. I am quite sore and tired tonight, but that seems normal since I have been up and trying to exercise as prescribed off and on all day.

Again, I worked on computer projects. I think I am about caught up on CWI deadlines. I need to work on an article for the next newsletter but there is at least a month before that will be pressing.

Got a call from Michelle today. Not a happy call but it could be much worse. She was on her way to pick up Jim. He was in an auto accident and totaled the Hyundai. As I said, it could be much worse. Jim was not hurt, at least according to what he told Michelle. Apparently he pulled out into traffic behind a big semi and did not see the car in back of it. He is probably very shook up. I sure was when I hit that car over on Clifford. Dick and I are so glad that he was not hurt. Lets all pray for them tonight. That is a lot to digest and we need to give thanks that he is OK.

Bobbie came over this afternoon to help us out. She left Chelsea sleeping. Probably glad of the quiet. She watered the outdoor plants for me, then it rained, but it did not rain all that hard or long and the plants were really dry since they had nothing since last Wednesday. Then she did a little shopping for us. She cleaned the currants and put them in the freezer so that they will be ready to mix up when we are ready for another batch. When I am better, I am going to harvest lemon balm here and at Mother's and get that frozen for a batch too. She will be back on Thursday to take Dick and me for appointments. If all continues to improve as well as it did today, she will bring Chelsea back too. I do miss the little fuzz ball a lot, but still would find it too hard to be taking her out as often as she needs it.

Bobbie said that she is eating really well and is perky as all git out but is coughing. There is no change in that for better or for worse.

So that is the day. Good things and not so good things. Like most days I guess, but these ups and downs were rather dramatic.

SO. We head into Tuesday. I am planning on feeling even better tomorrow morning.

God love you all. Be safe.

Mary

No comments: