Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Already it is July 21. How fast these days go. Summer is almost half over already. Chelsea woke me up at 1:30AM the silly goose. I got back to sleep, of course, and got up at 6AM. That throws the whole schedule off. I fed Roxie but then took Chelsea for her walk before feeding her since it was light. I figured that after almost 5 hours she was probably more in need of a bathroom than food and I was right.

I spent the morning cleaning. The kitchen really needed it. Then at 11:30, I met Mary Calvey at Dee O Malley's for lunch and so that we could plan the Mass for out at St. Michaels on August 9th with Fr. Shea saying the Mass. We did a good job I think. Now I just need to get the worship folder ready for Beth to get printed for the day.

Home again, I took a nap then made a dessert to get us through the next few days. The Plymouth Surgical Center called with my instructions for Thursday's knee surgery. The surgery is scheduled for 7:30 and I have to be there at 6AM. Poor Bobbie. She said she will be here. We only need about 5 minutes to get over there from here.

Tomorrow shopping and shooting. Then Bobbie will be over and we will rack her kit wine into the secondary. That is the 6 gallon one. Should be an adventure.

Roxie has been the cuddliest kitty in the world today. I am delighted. While I am recovering, I will spend a lot of time on the couch with her settled between my legs. She uses the blanket over me as a hammock and is very content.

Til tomorrow then.

Love
Mary

No comments: