Friday, May 22, 2009

Today was my doctor's appointment. I really like Dr. Murthy. He really asks a lot of questions and seems to have good answers.

I have to remember to listen and follow orders. He is suggesting that I take Tylonol Arthritis twice a day to see if it helps the pain in my side, shoulder and legs. Since I told Mother that she has to keep this up to stay ahead of the pain, I had better be sure to do the same myself. He suggested that perhaps I add Chondroitin to my MSM/Glucosamine. So. I picked some of that up along with a renewal of the only prescription that I have Nexium for my stomach and reflux. I have to remember to keep taking that too. I have a tendency to stop once I don't have symptoms any more.

Anyway, that is enough about my issues.

I got my desk cleaned off again today and made a fruit salad but overall, I am just plain tired and hope that tomorrow I have a little more oomph. Perhaps if I can get to bed earlier this evening.

I better get more alert tomorrow as I am going to that wedding reception in the evening for John Bowser. I told you that the reception is at the Legends Club at Lambeau Field, didn't I? I am kind of excited about that. Nora and Leif, Eileen and Fred and Kathy and I will be representing the Deeley's. Mother has decided that it is just a bit too much. She is tired. I know that all the excitement of Nora and Leif being here is tiring. Nora and I talked about that. She and Leif are quietly trying to do things for her while they are here. Also Nora and Eileen revamped her closets and set them up for easy access. She has such cute things and looks so elegant in her clothes.

Guess that is all for now. I will check in after the reception to let you know about the Legends Club.

Love

Mary

No comments: