Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It was cold and rained off and on all day.

Not very pleasant at all.

Chelsea woke me up at about 5 which was a big improvement over yesterday. I did not shut her out of the bedroom because Dick was kind of up. She tried to convince me it was breakfast time at 5:30 but I informed her that she was mistaken.

Got up finally at 6AM and took care of everybody. After my shower I put together a mac and cheese for supper. We usually have our main meal at noon, but since Dick had his dentist appointment at 11:20AM, I knew that I would not have time to prepare it at noon. So we shared a packaged chicken/penne and a sandwich for lunch.

We had the dentist appointment because Dick had discovered a lump on his gum. It was not hurting except when he brushed but we were sure it was an abscess. Dr. White agreed with us as he opened it up. He now has one more prescription. This time for penicillin and he has to be rinsing with salt water until next Tuesday when we go to get it checked again. We were able to get that appointment for the same time as my cleaning so I won't have to make two trips out that day anyway.

Leslie and Bill will be here on Friday afternoon. Leslie is getting excited and looking forward to "cruizin'Sheboygan. I know that Dick is looking forward to seeing them. Of course, Saturday will be the memorial for Barbara and they will be spending most of that day with that family and remembering their Mother.

Mom called this morning about 7:30AM. As promised, when she goes into the bathroom for a shower or anything serious, she is going to call when she goes in and when she goes out. That is when she gets faint, and by calling, someone will know she is there and if she doesn't check back in can check on HER.

My voice lesson was postponed until tomorrow night. Samantha called. She had forgotten that her son, who just advanced from cub to boy scout, had his first meeting tonight. I had no problem with that at all. Boys are more important than a voice lesson.

Well, it is time to wake Chelsea up to take her outside for her final chance to relieve herself. I also have an upside down kitty laying on my desk looking very comfortable. She loves it under the light.

Tomorrow, therapy and more chances to use the shoe. I also have to shop in the morning.

Guess that is all. Time to "climb the wooden hill to four corners." Mom used to say that. We actually DID climb a wooden hill to four corners. It is a nice expression. If you can't figure it out, let me know. I am sure you will.

Love
Mary

No comments: