Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What a day. It started out, I thought, quite normally. Chelsea got me up way too early and I took her out and went back to bed as usual. I got up at what I thought was a little after six. I fed the critters and took my shower and ate an orange. Then I looked at the clock again and it was just coming up on 6AM. I was a whole hour early.

SO I took the rest of the tree down and then took a nap to catch up on my hour.

I went over to see Dick at 9:00AM. I left there at about 10AM so I could drop some stuff off at Kate's on my way to the other things that I had scheduled today. Kate invited me over to dinner tonight and I accepted.

My next stop was Walgreens to pick up a prescription for Mother. Then I headed over to Aurora Plymouth for my mammogram. While I was in the Clinic, I picked up a prescription from Dr. Sharon for Dick's wheelchair and dropped off some papers with the billing department to have a charge that Medicare was denying resubmitted.

After my mammogram, sure wish they could fibure out a less uncomfortable way to do that, I drove to City Hall to pay the first half of the RE Taxes and to get Chelsea's license renewed.

I had a half an hour so I stopped at The Sewing Basket and found three nice pices of fabric on sale. Finally I went to the dentist and Dr. White put the permenant filling in the tooth that had the root canal done last month.

Then I got to go home and eat. I ate lightly because I was going out for dinner and then took a nap. It was way too short because Chelsea woke me up before I was done, but it was a nap.

I fed the critters at 4PM and went over to see Dick until it was time to join Kate and Ron for dinner. Kate served a fabulous salad, full of greens and fruit and cheese and bits of ham and lasagna. Num Num

Now I am home, it is 6 below zero and I am so grateful to be warm and safe.

Tomorrow, weather permitting, I will be bringing a car for Dick to test out.

Thursday, it is supposed to be below zero all day. If it proves true, Dick and I have decided that I will just stay home all day. Seems sensible.

Take care and keep warm.

Love

Mary

No comments: