Friday, January 16, 2009

Look at the time. I forgot to do this last night. I did not wake up willingly at this hour, but Chelsea bopped at me about 15 minutes ago. I am really getting worried about that. She seems to be waking up earlier and earlier. I take her out, as I have said, and go back to bed, but this is really tiring. I don't know how much unbroken sleep I will get at all when Dick comes home. This is one of my worries. Oh well, we will work it out. We are all getting older around her.

Yesterday, I DID stay home all day, that is probably why I forgot to blog.

I did SOME cleaning, made a dozen phone calls and bought a car. I will pick up the 2009 VW Passat Wagon this afternoon at about 1PM.

Jeff called, he and Kathy are back from Hawaii. The guys are going rabbit hunting Sunday. I told him that I am just not up to it this year. He said that I should join them at the Whirl Wind for the sausage tasting shortly after noon. Perhaps I will. That would be a nice break.

Nora called too, suspecting that with the cold I would be home. So it was a nice day.

Now I am going back to bed and shutting the door.

Love

Mary



So that is tha main exci

No comments: