Saturday, January 31, 2009

I almost forgot the blog tonight. I was actually in bed, so this will be VERY short.

We were home all day except for me going to Mass at 4PM. Now we can just stay home tomorrow too.

I was busy all day. I did a couple of things for the CWI newsletter and vacuumed the livingroom and our big event was having Dick take his first bath other than sponge, since he has been home. Actually his first bath in a while because we have been unable to get that right foot wet. It went well. I am sure he feels better.

Anyway. We are OK and I am extremely tired.

Tomorrow willo be a resting day. I just want to bake and goof off.

Til then

Stay safe. I would say stay warm but it was 38 degrees today and we felt like it was a heat wave.


I loved the following. Don (Doc) Blake sent it to me.

Love

Mary

The Pentagon announced TODAY the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces (USRSF)


These boys will be dropped off in Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists :

1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.

3. They taste just like chicken.

4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.

5. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt
.

The Pentagon expects the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday.




No comments: