Friday, November 21, 2008

Well, today has been quite a day.

Started off with my tooth still hurting and worse that the days before. I called the dentist and left a message.

Went over to the Center at 8:30 because Tim from the Wisconsin Prosthetics was going to be there early. He was already there when I got to the Center, but was working with another patient. We got to see him very shortly, about 9AM. I watched him measure and make a plastic cast for the prosthesis. Just about then Dr. Tim, the dentist called and I could go right in.

He checked me over between a busy schedule and found that there was a crack in the hurting tooth. So. He put a filling in the tooth. I got back to the Center at about 10:30AM and Dick was just finishing his therapy. We went upstairs and I rested until it was time for lunch. Then I came home to take care of Chelsea and eat. Then slowly throughout the afternoon, the numbness started wearing off. The cookie ladies came around at about 2PM and I found out that heat makes the tooth hurt. Coffee told me.

I fixed teriaki steak and fried rice for supper and brought it over to have a meal with Dick. They were serving Sloppy Joes and potato salad, so he opted for that.

However, the tooth is getting worse. I hope it is because of all the eating and activity. Soon, I will brush with Sensidyne toothpaste, take some Tylenol and go to bed. If it is still hurting in the morning, I will not be able to go out hunting for sure. It is supposed to be about 10 degrees and that is no place to be with a sore tooth. I do have Dr. Tim's number and will call if it is still hurting in the morning.

Kind of a weird day overall. I'll update you tomorrow night. Hope I will be able to tell you that I went hunting.

Love

Mary

No comments: