Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another day with a toothache. It was somewhat better most of the day but this evening it is bothering me. I took another Tylenol with Codeine. I am not going anywhere and if I get sleepy I will just go to bed. So far that does not kill the pain, but I don't care as much about it. I can take another one at about 9PM just before I settle down for the night.

I took two naps today. Hope that will catch me up a bit. I went over to the Center at about 11:30AM and had dinner with Dick. We ate in the dining room with Ed and Clayt. They served Swiss steak with mashed potatoes, a vegetable casserole AND cherry pie. I managed to eat with only one tooth spasm. Then I stayed until about 1PM when it was time to come home and rest again.

Tomorrow is not TOO busy. I have bible study and then Mother and I are going to go out for lunch and then on to Gibbsville to get our Christmas Cheese boxes. That will be fun. .

So it was a quiet day. I made a batch of peanut butter cookies. I told the Plymouth History Museum that I would bring some over on Tuesday. I also wrapped all of the Christmas presents that we have purchased so far. I am trying to keep up because the way things are happening these days, I don't want to be rushing around at the last minute AND I have to get the boxes to our out of staters mailed by mid next week.

I remember one time when Bart was just little, maybe 6 or 7 years old. He got an ear ache and was in a lot of pain. I dosed him up with Triaminic and tucked him in bed. I stayed with him because he was so miserable. He was so dramatic. He finally started pounding the pillow and wailed "Why is God punishing me like this?"

Poor little guy. I think I know how he feels.

Love

Mary

No comments: