Thursday, October 16, 2008

I spent a good chunk of the day waiting for the Culligan Man. They called yesterday and said they were coming today. I called early this morning to tell them that they had to come between 9 and noon or after 3PM. They did not show. I guess I will call them and schedule for a day that is not so busy.

Chelsea let me sleep until almost 6 this morning. I could have used more.

I had my last physical therapy session with Becky today. She has me on a program that I can do at home. We are figuring that I will do half each day so it is not too overwhelming and I need to strengthen my knees and shoulder and arm.

I did some cooking this morning as long as I was home. It seemed like a good time to make Mac and Cheese. Last night the Plymouth Care Center served Liver and Onions, the alternate was Salisbury steak so Dick was OK. However, I'll bet tomorrow will be cod with an alternate of the liver and onions which Dick will never eat so I decided that we will have dinner, at noon, together of the Mac and Cheese.

I went out for lunch with my friend Nancy and then we went over to Rhine to shoot some of our league pistol targets. We got a bit behind this time. That was fun. We went to Antoinette's for lunch. I got a Chicken Wrap which was HUGE. Needless to say I have half of it left. It was also delicious. I was not totally happy with my targets BUT they were not too bad. I seem to be a bit shaky.

I stopped off to check up on Dick on my way home to wait some more for the Culligan Man. He was in the middle of PT so I watched that. Then Bobbie came for a visit. I was glad because he had been alone all morning and I had to leave. He must be getting pretty sick of me anyway.

At 5PM I packed up my supper and went back to join Dick and his table mates in the dining room. That was nice. I really enjoy Ralph and Ed. The new guy is also assigned to that table. He is really being a problem. He wouldn't eat tonight and had left before we got there. Later, he seemed to be wheeling himself up and down the halls and almost came in our room, but he stopped and stared at me, then retreated.

Jim and Michelle stopped in this evening too. They are going on an anniversary trip starting tomorrow morning. They are going up to Door County to work on a fundraiser walk as medics and then on to Niagra Falls. I will be feeding Bootsie while they are gone.

I am sure glad to be home and hope to be IN be at 9PM. I am really tired, despite a short nap this afternoon.

Hope all is well with you.
Take care of yourselves.

No comments: