Friday, August 01, 2008

It was a stay at home day. I could have gone out for lunch but decided not to. It was just nicer being able to be here all day.

I slept til a bit after six and got a really good night's sleep. That was certainly welcome after the night before. I was so uncomfortable that I had to get up and soak my hips in a hot bath at about 3AM. But last night was really restful.

Chelsea and I had a good walk anyway. I spent the day baking and sewing and taking care of Dick.

Nothing really interesting to report. I called Mother this morning. She is doing fine and looking forward to the "Reunion of the Clans" at St. Michaels in Parnell a week from Sunday. Jeff is having tshirts made for us with the Clifford Crest on . He is going to have Clifford above the Crest and Bowser below as a Clifford married a Bowser which is what gives us our Irish on Mom's side. It will be such a good time.

I think I have everything ready to present my request to change the amendments of Tallgrass Condo association to allow more than one pet. Now I need to send it to Phil, the president to present to the board and decide if I should get presignatures from the residents so I know that I have the 2/3 majority that I need.

So much to do.

Have a nice weekend.

Mary

No comments: