Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I was abale to stay home ALMOST the whole day. The only place I had to go was to the Veterinary Office to pick up Chelsea's pills. And that was fun for Chelsea. She got to go for a RIDE!

She tried to wake me up shortly after 5AM but I gave her lettuce and shut her out of the bedroom. I was able to sleep or kind of sleep until 6AM. We had a nice walk. It is always so pleasant that early, before the heat and humidity get to heavy. We only saw the two ladies who come down Highview and then onto Valley today. Nobody else was around.

When I got home I fed Chelsea, fed Boots, took out our trash and Jim and Michelle's trash, emptied the dishwasher, fixed breakfast and took a shower. This was a nice day, I started a sour dough culture for some bread, finished drying the dill, made some easy chili and rested.

I also "sewed the sun" onto my quilting project. Now I have to add the ocean and the shadow of the sun. I am having some fun with that project and it does not require a lot of time at any one time. So I can just pick it up when I want to.

Tonight, after dinner, I went over and spent some time with Boots and I called Bart and had a nice long talk with him. They are all OK. Adam and Lexie, Barb's son and his wife and kids, have been around. Adam is getting out of the service and looking for work, probably in Dallas but they are kind of dividing their time between Dallas and Lawton at this point.

Got two more people signed up for going to Irish Fest on the bus so there are only five seats left, maybe four. I feel a little better but will be happy when all seats are full.

A little poem

Tuck sunshine within.
When days are dark and gloomy
Let it shine from you.


Love

Mary

Tomorrow Dick sees Dr. Sharon for his yearly physical and for the physical required before he has the next stent put in his left leg. I also have to go grocery shopping. The rest of the day should be easy though.

No comments: