Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hi.

This was a perfect day. We had an August day that was in the low 70s, clear and dry. Chelsea and I had a lovely walk this morning. We saw three other dogs in our travels and Chelsea was quite excited about that.

I picked up Mother at about noon and we went out to Parnell to St. Michaels. I took the Clifford Crest Banner to share and I pulled the Clifford part out of my computer genealogy information.

Jeff and Kathy and Dolores and Ken and Mother and I represented the Bowser/Clifford families from St. Michaels. We saw lots of people that made Mother feel good. She visited for quite a while with Bud Dwyer. Bud Dwyer's brother George started school with Mother. Also, Jack Slattery, who knows so many people that Mother does. Rosemary Mugan was there also and joined us for lunch. We are looking forward to next Sunday for IrishFest. Peg Payne was there too. We had a wonderful lunch. Delicious sandwiches, fruit, veggies and potato salad with cake for dessert.

Jeff had tshirts made for us with the Clifford family crest. I will send pictures in the next couple of days. He and Kathy also brought veggies, cukes, zucchini and dill. I was able to share them with Jim and Michelle.

Anyway It was a great day and I am happy.

Love you all

Mary.

No comments: