Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We were able to stay home all day today. Chelsea and I went for our walk at 6AM. It was cool again. Ran into one of the regulars, Tim, and he said that it felt like Fall to him. I love walking in that cool air though.

Rachel, from the VNA, came today to check Dick out. We are having her come every other week. I don't want to lose that support. We are really managing OK but she is another help. I am afraid of being alone. Thursday, Dick has his MRI and we will know if there is any damage to the bone.

I cleaned the downstairs bathroom and kitchen today. I also added the "river" to my quilted wall hanging. It was a pretty good day.

We had red beans and rice and Italian Sausages for supper tonight. It was quite good.

Today was Leslie's birthday AND her and Bill's wedding anniversary. I sent e cards and hope they know that we are thinking of them. Dick and I have our anniversary on Saturday. We are going to go to the Sweet Basil Restaurant for dinner to celebrate. We know they have easy access and we REALLY want to go on a date. I miss our breakfast dates. On Wednesdays, we would go grocery shopping and always went out to breakfast. We called them our dates and really loved them.

Tomorrow I am getting take out from Mc Donalds so we can have half a date anyway.

Have a special hump day.

Love

Mary

No comments: