Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Today was a comparatively quiet day. The only out of house adventure was to the grocery store. Actually, I went to Mc Donalds first to get us breakfast. We do miss going out for breakfast together. That was our date.


Shopping went well. Then I spent a good chunk of the day cleaning the carpet in the old office. It cleaned somewhat but lots of the stains are still there. I will vacuum tomorrow and then try another stain remover that I have on hand.

Tomorrow Dick goes to see Dr. Moreno again. The swelling in the legs is down a little but not enough and here was some seepage on the ace bandage this morning. The wounds themselves look better I think.


It rained in torrents twice today. BUT it is supposed to stay clear and the temperatures should be nice through the weekend. Nice for the Fourth of July weekend.

We will have a quiet one. I plan on frying out on Friday and making spaghetti sauce for Saturday. If anyone wants to join us, just let me know. Dick always wonders what I would do of any of you DID take me up on these invitations. I always tell him, I would feed you.

In my previous life, I never knew who I would be feeding. My ex used to work on cars in the back garage and often the owners of the cars would be there when we ate so they did too. My kids always knew that we would feed anyone who was there if they had permission from their parents too. I grew up that way and it is perfectly normal. I know how to stretch a meal or how to make second or third meals out of the leftovers.

Have a nice sleep.

I Sure need one.

Love

Mary

No comments: