Saturday, May 24, 2008

This "quiet" Saturday turned out to be a real exhausting day. Started out quiet enough. Chelsea and I had a lovely morning walk.

Then, I decided that since I had replaced the glass in the front door with the screen, I had better clean that side of the garage. That was my mistake. I spent the lions share of the day moving things and sweeping and washing the garage floor. BUT it is done and I have lots of trash for Tuesday. I would have even more if I had had the energy to clean the shelves too. But that can keep for another day.

Jim and Michelle brought dinner over to us today. A wonderful refried been appetizer, chicken enchiladas and warm volcano cake with vanilla ice cream. Excellent. We were all very hungry after our busy days and then finished off the evening with a game of Rummy. Dick won and Jim was close on his heels.

So. I am tired and ready for a good night's sleep. TOMORROW will be quiet. (I hope.)

Have a nice Sunday.

Love

Mary

No comments: