Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another long day after a very long night. Dick's legs are REALLY getting worse. He had to wake me up two or three times to help him get back to bed from the bathroom area during the night. His poor sore legs are just not cooperating.

We called Dr. Sharon's office this morning and we will have a walker waiting for us at the Drug Store here in Plymouth. We can even choose. We know that this will not alleviate the pain but at least it will help him to move around with the least difficulty and help me a lot. We have been having himself move around on my office chair which is an adventure in itself. I'll let you know how the walker works tomorrow night.

I did the grocery shopping rather early this morning and then left at 11AM to join several members of my high school graduation class for lunch at Firehouse Pizza in Sheboygan Falls. We have not met for quite a long time and it was really fun. I even saw Karen Kelly Hoell who I had not seen in five years. There were 10 or 11 of us which is not a bad turnout. We will meet again in July at our 50th reunion. I have difficulty believing that it is really 50 years. But it is.

Have special Thursday. I hope it will be very quiet.

Love

Mary

P. S. It was a nice birthday too. I got lots of cards and acknowledgements.

PPS. Michelle had a colonostopy today and all was well. We are very grateful.

No comments: