Monday, May 19, 2008

I knew that today was going to be busy but it turned out to be even more than I had planned on and tomorrow got added on to which was NOT my plan.

Started out with a nice walk with Chelsea. We saw other walkers but from a distance. So it was a nice quiet walk.

I left at about 8:45AM to stop and visit Mom. I brought her some mac and cheese and her quilt that I had done some work on for her. At 9:30AM Bible Study started. It was on the Body and Blood of Christ and we had a lot to say about that. As we are the only church that believes that Christ IS the bread and wine, body and blood of Christ. We have a special gift.

Anyway we had a lot to say.

Then I went to the Plymouth Review office for an interview with Sue there about our Celtic Women Group in Sheboygan County. I think that went quite well. As I was talking to her, we got into a discussion of the general condition of the Catholic Church as to why DON'T they allow married priests or women priests and she told me that a priest who had left the priesthood worked at the Review a day or two a week and his name was Jack Lutz. I am SO excited. I have been trying to find Jack for many many years. I knew him in 1959 or 1960 when I belonged to the Young Christian Workers a group of unmarried working people out of school who wanted to do things together. Jack was in the seminary at St. Francis and would join us during his vacations. He was charming and we became close friends at that time. He painted then. I have two of his paintings framed and hung in my den in the basement. They are beautiful. Tomorrow is as busy as today was


BUT I am going to stop at the Review on my way to see Dr. Murthy in the morning because Jack is going to be working tomorrow. They are not telling him that I am coming. Won't that be fun!!!.

After my Doctor appointment, we will have a bit of time before Dick's Dentist appointment at two followed closely by his MRI at 3:15.

Bobbie and Bill are coming over tomorrow at about 4:30. Bobbie is fixing us a birthday dinner of lasagna with the trimmings. We are so looking forward to it and with all that is now happening, I am sure glad that we picked this day. We can just come home to good company and a good meal.

Have a good day.

All my love

Mary

No comments: