Thursday, April 10, 2008

This will be really short because I am fading fast.

Bobbie came over this morning and drove Dick and me to the Plymouth Hospital for my colonostomy/gastroscopy. I must have really dehydrated because I got really weak in the shower and had to be quick and lie down until we left.

The procedures went very well. Dr. Sharon found three polyps which he removed and did some biopsies on my esophagus. We will have the results of those in about a week. I am not too concerned as all has been pretty well in there for some time.

Then Dick, Bobbie and I went to lunch at Antoinettes. I was then exhausted and slept for a couple of hours. I think I tried to stay awake too long this afternoon so will head to bed soon.

I also have a sore throat either from the tube or the biopsies and want to sleep it off.

Chelsea keeps bugging me and it is raining out there so I hate taking her out. However, I hate the whining more. Now I will leave it up to Dick when I go to bed.

Pray that my throat is better tomorrow.

Love

Mary

No comments: