Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It was a chilly rainy day. Fortunately it did not rain this morning, so Chelsea and I had a really lovely walk. We went around the park for the first time and came through the back yard. I need to do some work on that last slope for the times that it is wet and slippery but we did just fine. She was a happy little girl.

We had to be at the Sheboygan Clinic for Dick's coagulation check. He is even lower than last week, which is OK for the procedure he will have on Friday bit Sue changed his dosage so we hope he is back within the parameters when he is tested next Tuesday.

On your way back to Plymouth, we stopped at my cousin Brian Ayers to pick up my watch. He is a jeweler. Dick had given my a watch that was way to big and I had him take out some links so I can wear it. He took out a lot and it is just fine. I think he thought he should have taken out a couple more but I am happy. He says my wrists are like a 16 year old. If nothing else is skinny, my wrists are. Anyway, I gave him a bottle of our Gewertiziminer wine. He did not charge me. What a dear. It is nice having cousins who are wonderful. His daughter got married, actually renewed her vows in the Catholic church this past weekend. Mother went to the dinner and reception. He was so glad that she was there. We marveled at our mothers. His Mom, Kathleen, is my mother's younger sister and they are just spectacular. We are SO lucky.

Next, Dick had his annual appointment with Dr. Cheryl Ziegler, the eye doctor. He had some eyelashes that were brushing on his eye and needs one lens corrected. She is such a good doctor. I am so glad that we found her.

The rest of the day was at home. We both napped and now we are working on getting his shower and his legs taken care of. I am going to go over to feed Boots soon and spend an hour with him. Jim and Michelle sent me an e-mail that they are in Chicago this evening and need someone to take care of him tonight and tomorrow morning. He is a sweet kitty and I am glad to spend time with him.

Guess that is all for now. We had scalloped potatoes and ham, green beans and banana pudding with strawberries for supper.

Tomorrow I have to fast for my colonoscopy. No fun. But I can have breakfast. Eggs and Toast. So I will.

Have a nice day.

Mary

No comments: