Monday, April 07, 2008

This has been a day and a half.

I got up at 6:30, walked Chelsea. Went to Bible Study at 9:30. Then over to visit Mother and take her some scalloped potatoes and friendship bread. Then I drove to Kewaskum to have lunch with Gail McAleese, a CWI person to give her the Celtic Women Banner and some other stuff for her to have for the table we have signed up for at the Irish Center in Milwaukee this Saturday.

Then to Walgreens to pick up the Fleet that I need on Wednesday to get ready for my Colonoscopy and Gastroscopy on Thursday. WOW.

Wouldn't you think that is enough. But OH NO. Silly me, I put all of THAT on the first Monday of the month when the Rhine Plymouth meeting takes place at 7PM So here I am at 9:45 writing to You All. I am also trying to get a dumb thing off of my computer that I was silly enough to let in. I am hoping that Norton will take care of it and am running a whole scan. Pray that it will.

I won't bother you any more tonight. Except to tell you a cute saying that I got in an email. You have heard of a "flock of sheep" or a "pod of whales" or a "gaggle of geese"? How about a PADDLE of DUCKS!

I love it.

Mary

No comments: