Saturday, March 01, 2008

Bobbie and I have really been lucky on the Discovery tours that we have gone on this winter. They are always "between the storms." Today was quite pleasant and our bus driver had an easy time. We were even home about 15 minutes early.

We left Plymouth at 10AM and had lunch at Joey Buena's Restaurant. We had Caesar Salad, Chicken and garlic potatoes and chocolate cake. Everything was good but the chicken and potatoes were not hot and that was a real disappointment. They served enough. I brought one of my pieces of chicken home. It was just too much.

Then on to Lion King. Again it is an experience. The choreography, costume design and the talent were as spectacular as the first time I saw it. Bobbie loved it and said to say thank you to her Daddy.

Now, If the projected freezing rain will hold off until AFTER I get home from Mass tomorrow, I will feel that my weekend is complete.

Dick is doing quite well but is experiencing more pain than he has on the previous procedures, probably because this was so much more invasive. Each day SHOULD get better. Tomorrow we will take off the bandages and I will see how badly he is bruised.

Have a nice Sunday and be safe

Mary

No comments: