Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yesterday was beautiful but today made up for it. It was sleeting when I got up this morning. I thought perhaps I would be able to go to church, but when Chelsea and I walked down to the mailbox area and she started slipping and sliding and spinning around 0n her belly, I knew that was out of the question. Later it has snowed but not too much. The next couple of days do not look any better.

Somehow, spring seems very far away.

I have decided to try a different Macaroni and Cheese once a month for the next few month. Good Morning America's four anchors all presented one and then Emeril had a contest. I figure that the four presented by the anchors sound good and three of the Emeril winners. So for 7 months we will have fun. I tried Robin Roberts today and it is GOOD. If you want to try it come on over on Tuesday night. I have plenty left for another meal and usually skip a day. We eat at about 5:30PM.

Tomorrow will be mine, if the weather and roads cooperate at all. Bible Study in the morning and Cream City Writers in the afternoon.

Most of the rest of the week will be spent in and out of doctor's offices. Even Chelsea has an appointment with her doctor this week. We fear that her condition is worsening and her doctor thinks that she may be able to adjust her meds.

SO. I hope your week is happy, easy but challenging and profitable. Love to you all and remember that God loves you.

Mary

No comments: