Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Boy am I ever glad that this day is over. It was -1 when Chelsea and I went out for the first time this morning. She was a very good girl quite quickly.

Dick and I went grocery shopping at 8AM. As I could not eat or drink we skipped breakfast this morning. Shopping went quite well. We parked in the handicapped space at the corner of the building which reduced the icy spot that Dick had to work his way over to about a fifth or less.

We got home and I put the groceries away. Then it was time to load Chelsea into the car for her trip to the veterinarian. That went quite well. She just WILL NOT cough for the vet which would help but Dr. Pat says she has a pretty good idea of what it sounds like. She like our Chelsea. We are increasing the ferosimide, hoping that this will help reduce the fluids and help her not cough so violently. Poor baby.

I got her home at about 11AM. Then I drove down to The Sewing Basket to buy some thread for Mom and some interfacing for the Clifford Crest that I am working on.

I got home just in time to relax for about a half an hour before Dick's ultrasound at the Plymouth Aurora Clinic. I got my blood test while we were waiting. The woman who did Dick's ultrasound was scheduled for mine also so she took me right after his. I was sure grateful. She started mine at about 1:30 instead of 2:00. A half an hour is a big deal when you have not eaten since 6PM the night before. The last water I had was at 8AM. What a nice lady she is . She had a bottle of cold water ready for me when we finished.

Then we came home and we are here for the duration. I had a cup of soup and crackers to tide me over until supper.

Tomorrow I get to play. I will be going over to Toni Nevicosi's house and we are going to work on the gift bags for the CWI Spring Fling. If you want to come, let me know. It is worth it for the gift bag and the fun things we will be doing.

I have been taking pictures of the snow. I think I will put at least one or two pictures on the blog tonight.

Have a perfect Thursday.


Mary

No comments: