Friday, February 22, 2008

Well, we have one more vein "procedure" under out belt. This one hurt Dick a bit during the procedure but was not too bad and he has not been bothered the rest of the day. We got to Sheboygan Memorial at 11AM and were home just before 2PM. These do not take any time at all to speak of.

The morning was VERY cold. It was 8 degrees when I got up and walked Chelsea. It did warm up to 18 during the day and there is a lot of melt off. We have a full moon in the sky tonight and did I tell you that I went out to see the eclipse last night. That was cool.

The first thing I did this morning was to clean the kitchen. It is totally useless when there is all this wet and salt and sand but can you imagine what would happen if it was not done every week.

Tonight I had to work at Rhine. We were really busy. I left at about 9:15PM. They were still busy but when I called home, Dick did not answer because he was out with Chelsea. I got worried so Greg and Doc sweetly told me to just go home and call if there was a problem at home. It is so good to have nice and concerned friends.

I did not shoot well tonight at all. I was shakey. I think it has just been too busy a week. Do you know that we had 7 medical appointments if you include Chelsea's visit to the vet?

Well. Tomorrow should be a quiet day. And Sunday.

Monday is Sara's birthday. I still remember the day she was born. I went to the hospital to see Leslie and her. I figured that I would have to look at Sara through a window. Then they asked if I was the Grandma and I realized that I WAS! So I got to go in the room with Leslie and the baby and to hold her. WOW!


Love
Mary

No comments: