Friday, January 04, 2008

It was much warmer today. Chelsea woke me up at 4:30AM. I let her out and then shut her out of the bedroom so I could get a decent sleep.

After I cleaned the kitchen this morning, at about 9AM we went for a nice walk. It is supposed to get quite warm - all the way up to the upper 40's (those of you in Louisiana and California, don't strain anything laughing) and we are going to get rain.

I spent the rest of the day cutting out fabric for various projects and putting things away. After Sunday, the Feast of the Three Kings, I will take down the Christmas things.

Had lunch with the Wells Fargo gals at Dairy Queen this noon. There were six of us. Me, Marlene, Betty, Barb, Alice and Dawn. I had my usual grilled cheese and ordered onion rings to share. It was a pleasant break and we got all caught up on Dawn. She has not been around for quite some time. We missed her.


Q. How many MINNESOTA VIKINGS does it take to win a Superbowl?
A. Nobody knows and we may never find out!

Q. What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching the
SuperBowl?
A. The MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Thought I would add a bit of end of the regular season humor.

Go Pack. Playoffs are coming soon. Are you going to watch the presidential debates?


Love

Mary

No comments: