Sunday, December 02, 2007

We were snowbound, literally until mid afternoon. We were very unhappy with the snow plowing service that we received. What good is our condo fee if we are trapped until after 1:30PM after a snow that ends during the night. Disgusting. I called our illustrious president as was told that they were "working on it."

We had lent Jim and Michelle the Santa Fe YESTERDAY, because they were bringing some file cabinets etc home from her office. So I was driving the Elantra. When I came home from the Tea at the History Museum, I had a heck of a time getting it into the garage. This morning, when we woke up they had plowed the main part of Tall Grass but NOT our little side road. As a matter of fact, they left us with a Huge drift blocking the entrance to the side road to add to the deep snow that had accumulated. Really maddening. I figured I would skip the 8AM Mass and go to the 10:30 but there was no sign of life ALL morning. I called finally but it was after 1PM before they started on our street. Jim and Michelle came home in the midst of this and did some hand shoveling. They noticed that all the OTHER streets and driveways were done.

Anyway, I was unable to go to Mass and I DON'T like that at all.

I spent a lot of time today, going through all the papers from the purchase of this place and from the sale of Hunter's Glen. I shredded a whole bag of stuff.

We had stuffed roasted chicken for supper tonight and a buckeye for dessert. We are a lucky little family.

The upcoming week is moderately busy. The most exciting thing is that we will go to see Miracle on 34th Street at Sheboygan Theatre with Mother on Wednesday. That will be fun. Michael Eberhardy who went to school with my brother Matt, is Kris Kringel.

Have a good week yourself.

Love

Mary

No comments: