Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Chelsea woke me up a bit early this morning and Dick was sound asleep. That was unusual but I always figure that if he is sleeping that is a minor miracle in itself and I am not about to wake him. So, since I had really slept very well, I just got up and took the girl out for her morning walk. It was cold but not windy. We only walked for about 20 to 30 minutes and stayed rather close to home because it was slippery. I have put the grids that Dick bought for me last year on my boots and they are really GREAT on ice. After falling twice on the ice that first day, I am not taking any chances. Might not be so lucky the third time.

I watered the plants and got packages ready for mailing this morning. Then after lunch, I took the packages to the post office, stopped at the bank and Walgreens for Mom's prescriptions. Then home for the rest of the day and night.

We had chicken and stuffing for supper again. Still good. I also made some cheese. I got a free gallon of milk last week and we don't drink that much milk. So. I got whole milk instead of 1% and made some Monterey Jack Cheese out of it today. I like playing around with that kind of stuff.

Tomorrow we are supposed to get our new car. We are also going to the Sheboygan Theater Co's presentation of Miracle on 34th Street with Mother. We have decided to go to Nino's for our dinner. Dick was hungry for a steak the other day so this will be his chance to take advantage of a Steak house.

My friend Janet sent me George Carlin's rules for 2008: I liked this one.

New Rule: Stop saying that teenage boys who have sex with their hot, blonde teachers are permanently damaged . I have a better description for these kids: 'Lucky bastards.'


Enjoy your Wednesday.

Love

Mary





No comments: