Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday is almost over. It was quite nice and quite relaxing. I took Chelsea for her walk at 6:3o and then went to the 8AM Mass.

When I got home, I warmed up the leftover egg strata for our Sunday breakfast. I will hang onto that recipe.

I spent the day making another batch of fudge, wrapping presents and going to the History Museum to pick up three items that I got on silent auction. One of them was a wreath that is now hanging on our front door for the holidays.

I talked to Nora this afternoon to find out a few things I needed to know for the wedding. I have now decided what I will wear and what I will bring for a present for Bing and Stenn. We are all so happy for Stenn. Bing is just lovely and we are eager to have her part of our family.

Tomorrow night is the finale of Dancing with the Stars. I really do enjoy that show. I can't figure out who I feel should be awarded the prize this year. The three finalists especially the Spice Girl and the Race Driver are REALLY good and Marie isn't half bad either. Will have to wait til Tuesday to find out the results.

I was reminded of how bad my ex husband was at dancing. He was just not good at all. One night at a party, his Aunt June decided that he should learn to dance and she took him into another room where she could work with him. Before she gave up he managed to trip her and they fell into a fireplace, fortunately unlit, and she ended up with a black eye. She gave up.

All my love

Mary

Bart and Barb will be picking me up at the airport in Dallas so I have an added bonus to this trip. I hope that Timothy will join us. Nora specifically mentioned that if he will, we would want him to attend either/or both, the rehearsal dinner and the wedding and reception. I hope he will.

I also talked to Barb this afternoon and relayed that information to her.

That pork we had last night was just as good tonight with potatoes and gravy.

We have been enjoying Christmas music since 4PM. First the Celtic Women Christmas, then Angel Voices, a boy's choir and now the three tenors. This time of year does spoil us.

No comments: