Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday's are really nice. I did not have to go anywhere so got a lot of little things done around here.

I baked a cake and made a potato salad this morning. Then went down and sewed the binding on the quilt. Now I just have to do FINISH the binding and applique the trees on it.

Chelsea had a pretty good day. She coughed three times quite severely but had no seizures.

I got everything ready for the Writers event at Lakeland next Thursday and Friday. I will be going to a reception on Thursday night with Bev, our Cream City Writer's president. She said it is a wine and cheese thing before the evening readings. Sounds like real fun.

I fried out a whole bunch of bratwurst and some hamburgers for supper tonight. I had some "Harvest" from Miesfeld with apple and sauerkraut in them, some original and my venison brat patties. Jim and Michelle joined us for dinner and we played a game of rummy after we were done. Dick won.

Tomorrow will also be mellow. I am distributing communion at the 8AM Mass and intend to go to Rhine to finish shooting league but the rest of the day will be laid back. With all the meat and potato salad, I won't even have to do any cooking.

Hope you have a nice one. The weather has been just perfect fall weather.

Take care

Mary

No comments: