Sunday, October 21, 2007

I just wonder how long we will be enjoying this wonderful balmy weather. We all know what is looming on the horizon.

I went to the 8AM Mass today and filled up my tank on the way home. Using the Pig is giving us Pig Points. We got 50 cents off on each gallon today. This applies on amounts up to 15 gallons and I am getting pretty good. Today I got 14.728 gallons. Not bad.

The rest of the day was quiet, quiet quiet. I went over before Mass and after supper to take care of Boots for Jim and Michelle. He is not very receptive of me. He kind of hangs out in his bedroom and stares at me, occasionally wandering out and just surveying things. I think he is just not used to anybody but them and doesn't know quite what to make of me.

The children's choir sang this morning. They are quite good and it is always a pleasure hearing them.

Today is Jim and Michelle's anniversary. Too bad they didn't have this weather last year.

This coming week will be rather quiet. I will be able to catch up on a lot of cleaning and little chores.

Hope you have a good one.



"We do not remember days, we remember moment." Try to have at least one this week.

Mary

No comments: