Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I find it difficult to realize that I really have only one more day that I will be feeding Boots. I will go over on Friday Morning of course. BUT tomorrow is Thursday already. He was silly tonight and is getting really good about trying to hide behind the couch when I get up. I have to trick him to get him out and back into his room.

Chelsea had a good day today. She only seriously coughed once and that was the only time she even came close to a seizure. When we went on our walk, however, she sat down to rest twice as we were getting close to home.

We went grocery shopping this morning after a breakfast at the Family Restaurant.

I did some more machine quilting on the quilt that I am working on. Almost done. I have a little more stitching in the ditch and then need to bind it and applique the trees on the top.

Quote from Maxine: "They hold elections in November because it's the best time for picking out a turkey."

We had leftovers for dinner. Pork and rice, carrots and salad. With apple pie for dessert.

Today we saw a commercial about a kid going through the "wish book" ads for toys with her room full of toys already. But this is an American tradition. My boys absolutely devoured the Sears toy catalog - the original "wish book." They picked out everything, of course, but were always happy and content with whatever we got them.

I remember a year when this robot toy came out called King Ding. To top it off, you could buy mini robots called Ding a Lings. (Do you believe that.) Bret wanted this toy. I told him no way as I felt I had King Ding and the Ding a Lings already living in my house.

Love

Mary

No comments: