Thursday, June 07, 2007

Well this week is sure going fast. Dick managed to keep Chelsea out of the bedroom this morning so I got to sleep until 6AM. I had to get up then because we had to be ready to go to The Clinic at 8:15 for Dick's massage treatments. We are still getting results from the wrappings and compression. Sandy had us schedule one more treatment so we have two next week. After the second one, we will go into Sheboygan to have him fitted for the thigh length stockings. THAT should be interesting.

I had ordered those tomatoes in a bag that you see advertised on TV several weeks ago. They finally came yesterday. I am rather impatient to see how they work so I have started one peat starter piece with seeds but did buy a seedling at Kmart so I can get it going sooner. Today was hot and windy and we are supposed to possibly have strong storms and maybe even a tornado warning tonight up until midnight. So I planted the seeds in the peat and will wait until they sprout, but fixed one of the bags and planted the seedling and hung it in the garage for tonight. Tomorrow I will put it out on the deck and then it will be on its own. This will be fun.

I wrote a couple of articles for CWI and did some quilting this afternoon and evening. So it was a busy day. I had wanted to work out in the yard a bit but did not because the wind was unpleasant. Dick and I DID put the stepping stone that says "Don't piss off the fairies" out in the garden in front of the house next to the entry path. I really like that. I have been watching the park for the fairy rings that were all over it last year. So far - no sign, but I have been noticing flower clusters here and there. Maybe the fairies moved on and left the flowers.

Michelle and Jim invited us to a fireworks celebration on July 3. Sounds like a super time and we will have a view of Milwaukee's fireworks near the Art Museum. I am delighted.

Enjoy Friday. The weekend is nigh.

Love

Mary

No comments: