Sunday, June 10, 2007

Except for church this morning, this was the second day that I got to stay home the entire day. I even managed to take a nice nap. Good thing - the upcoming week is turning out to be very busy what with several doctor visits for Dick.

Tomorrow is for me though. I will be going to bible study and have decided to attend the Sheboygan Writers Club meeting. I have not been for some time and really just want to. I am going to drip several chains and rosaries off to my cousin Brian Ayers, the jeweler, to have them repaired while I am in town and am leaving my ring to be checked and cleaned. It is time.

Chelsea is getting really Old. She is very vocal, whining and chortling, EVERYTIME she wants anything. She does have to go out more, because she is old, but lots of time, I think she is just hoping for more lettuce. The little bum. When she sleeps, and she does sleep a LOT, she is so deep that we often can walk right by her without waking her. Something that would not have happened, even a few months ago. But on her walks she is still like a young puppy so I know that basically she feels OK. During the winter months, sometimes she gets tired and just turns back when we are on our walks.

Dick and I racked the White Zinfandel to the secondary fermenter today. We have figured out how to do it so Dick won't have to lift the 5 gallon jugs when they are full so we will be able to continue our winery, though on a bit of a smaller scale.

Wednesday, Suzi and Hazel are going to be here overnight on their way up north to Theresa's place where Hazel will spend a few weeks. We are looking forward to the visit. Hazel, I think most of you know, is 90 years old and a neat, fun person. Suzi and I were marvelling at how lucky we are to still have our mothers and to have them so full of life and joy. And physically doing so well too.

Guess that is all for now. I am watching the Tony Awards. Dick and I just love this every year. If we were rich, I think I would go to New York at least once a year to see a play. It really is nice that the touring companies come around and that the bus companies do have good tours and great seats. I also like the tours because we don't have to worry about driving, parking or eating.

Til Tomorrow.

Mary

No comments: