Friday, April 06, 2007

Chelsea and I did our whole walk this morning. I was very cold but there was really no wind to speak of so it worked out OK. I mentioned the new condo units that are going up on Cattail Court. The workers were sitting in their trucks this morning. It was 6:30 and light when we got on our way. Chelsea did not see them at all. If she does she always barks.

I cleaned the kitchen first thing then gave Chelsea her bath and took my own shower. She is just glowing and is ready for her trip to Bobbie's on Sunday. Bobbie said she is planning on a chocolate peanut butter dessert. No way she can go wrong with that.

I went to the Good Friday service at St. Johns. That is always a nice service. Fr. Van Beeck gives such a nice sermon. He sometimes likes to ask us to try to look at the gospels though eyes of one of the protagonists. This time he asked us to try to look at the story of the Passion as if through the eyes of God. Kind of an interesting perspective. God knew what was going to happen and COULD have stopped it but chose not to. Wow.

I had to work at Rhine tonight. Was it ever dead. We only sent out 7 teams. I shot league and am still way off my mark. Hopefully I will settle down eventually. Perhaps I should go out a Sunday or two and just practice. My friend Nancy DID say she would like to to try it sometime.

I talked to my Bret last night. For some reason, I was thinking of him and was worried about him. He is fine so my worries were unfounded. He is at the River with friends having a four day weekend and will have Easter with them.

Have a good Saturday and relax. Easter should be time of renewal.

Love

Mary

No comments: