Sunday, December 10, 2006

A lovely productive Sunday. Chelsea woke me up at 6:00AM on the dot and we went for a short walk. It was dark and there were a few slippery spots so we did not go far. Besides that I went to church at 8:00AM and wanted to spend a bit of time with Boots. He was such a lonely little kitty with his Jim and Michelle gone.

Church was very nice. Fr. Van Beeck said something in his sermon that I want to be sure to share at Bible Study tomorrow. He said that Married People have to minister and proclaim the word to each other, and Parents well obviously they proclaim to their children. Then he said "Single People Lucky you have everybody."

Isn't that great!

Then I wrapped presents and cleaned my dirty kitchen and cooked a huge ham. Bobbie and Bill DID come for dinner and Jim and Michelle came home at about 6 and joined us too. Good thing because that ham will be with us for a long time anyway. It sure is a good one. All spiral cut too, so very easy to serve.

I guess that is all for now. I talked to Mother twice today. She is still very weak but is eating lightly and I thought that her voice sounded a bit stronger. I will stop tomorrow between Bible Study and Writer's Club to check on her and see if she needs anything.

Have a good week.

Love

Mary

No comments: