Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It was quite foggy today, especially from the late morning until about 7:30PM. Warm too. The grass and streets are wet and gucky with car grime and everything. Poor Chelsea is putting up with getting her feet wiped off and even that is not getting everything.

I went to the bank and did some shifting of the assets in my 401K today. Learned a lot and I was able to tell my broker something too. Not about assets too much but about the way that Wells matches the funds for commissioned employees.

Tonight was the second of the four Adult Religious Education classes that Fr. Van Beeck presents each year. The last two will be in January and February. The first was on the existence of God and the Images of God. Tonight was on the Humanity AND Divinity of Jesus. He pull lots of scripture passages to support the information. The mentioned that we are all promised glorified bodies at the end of time and that Jesus came to the apostles after his resurrection with a glorified body. It must have been very much like the body he walked around this world in though several times his disciples did not recognize Him right away. Fr. Van Beeck also said that though we may not be able to be A students we can all reach C+.

Tomorrow we will have to take the car to be serviced and have to get it there by 7:30AM. I will get up at 5:30. I might have been able to sleep late this morning, Chelsea was not moving at 6:00, then Dick's watch alarm went off and there you go.

Jeff and Kathy took Mom to Dr. Hancock for a checkup. He said that she is doing OK and that it will take time for her to get her strength back. The results of the blood and urine tests will show if she needs any supplements. Jeff also has another deer that a friend gave him and will share the meat with me. I will either get 1/3 or 1/4. It is not a big one but will be nice to have. I only got one lb of hamburger from the hunt. Someday I will get a deer and be entitled to a full share.

Did I tell you that my friend Ann Pirrung asked if I had my Kitties yet. She knows how hard it is for me to be without them. I am trying not to dwell.

Love


Mary

No comments: