Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I am done with my Senior Saints committment. Today, I picked up the food for lunch at 9:00AM. Went to Blessed Trinity and set up the food and the tables. Marcie Eppers and Kathy Rau came early to help. It wasn't that I really needed the help but more hands and company make the job SO easy. Just before 11AM I walked over to accompany Mother to church for Mass. There were the approximate 3 dozen that I expected.

After Mass, we went down to the hall for lunch and a program. Jeff Jenkins, administrator for Pine Haven talked to us about a new project called Prairie Crossing which will start with a 40 unit minimum assisted living complex for Seniors in Sheboygan Falls quite near the Pig off of Bluebird Lane. It sounds very nice. The units will range from very small one bedroom units to some larger two bedroom units. Quite nice, with community dining available plus lots of other amenities. The lunch was quite good. I ordered Turkey and ham sandwiches on hard rolls, Auntie Em's potato salad (which is very good) and cookies. Everybody seemed to be pleased.

When I got home, Dick and I went to the City Hll to vote. They say that 80 % of the eligible voters are turning out. Probably because of the referendums. I am not happy with the way they are turning out. We also went to the Hunters Glen house to run water and I needed to pull the marigolds out of the front planter. Once they dry out they really look tacky. Tomorrow someone is looking at the house and we want it to look its best. Please pray that it sells soon.

Tomorrow is quiet. I should be able to stay home all day. Someone from a place called Nicolet Welcome service is coming by to bring a welcom packet "filled with helpful civic information and gift certificates". We'll see. It is supposed to get up into the 60s tomorrow and I want to go out back and cut some of the burdocks away from my path to Lion's Park. It will be easier to guide Chelse if it have it a bit clearer.

Have a good one your self.

Love

Mary.

No comments: