Sunday, October 01, 2006

Saturday was pleasant and I forgot to blog last night because I was watching the Green Mile and just got late and distracted.

We went to the house on Hunters Glen twice. Once, we picked the tomatoes and flushed all the toilets and noticed that the one in the basement had a ring (hard water). Then we came home and put down the mats for the desk.

Bart returned my call from earlier in the day. He sounds better but is still struggling. They are trying a new med regimine. He was much calmer and less down which is a good thing.

Then Dick and I went to Bobbie's for "visitation" with Roxie and Oscar. Roxie seemed reasonably happy to see us, as much as cats ever are, and I cuddled her a bit. Oscar crawled under the couch and when finally coaxed out was not pleased. I cuddled him anyway but he did not purr. I miss that big house shaking purr.

On the way home we stopped and cleaned that toilet and I cut the herbs as long as we were at it.

A quiet evening.

Today, church and another quiet day. Dick had a pain free night in his chair.

Love

Mary

No comments: