Saturday, October 07, 2006

We only had to leave the house ONCE today and that was to go to Hunters Glen to flush toilets and run water in the sinks. Tomorrow ReMax is having an open house. Perhaps that will be fruitful. We are now settled in to Tallgrass and REALLY don't need two houses. It will become expensive after a bit too. (Already is.)

I spent a bit of time this afternoon clearing the path between our backyard and Lion's Park. Tomorrow, I will be leaving for Mass at 8:00AM but perhaps on Monday Chelsea and I can go through the park and come in through the back. That would be fun.

I also cut the two old pairs of jeans into 6 1/2 " squares for a future quilt. Now I only need 9 more pairs of jeans and I will have enough squares to do it.

Tomorrow I can assemble the quilt top with the doggies and kitties appliqued on it. Maybe I can get it done for the raffle at Blessed Trinity. If I can get it done by Monday, I could call Dianne and let her know. Maybe I am pushing myself again, but I seem to be needing to be very busy and very tired in order to sleep, other wise I just worry.

One night I dreamt that Bobbie brought Oscar and Roxie over to live with us again. The funny thing was that she had them both dressed up in frilly dresses much like the dresses made out of pillowcases for bed dolls. Boy did Oscar look goofy. Then Bobbie's "daughter" was explaining how I should hide them. How is that for a really wild night.

Tomorrow, we are going to hang pictures in the living room.

Please pray for my Bart. AND BARB. They are really under the gun right now.

All my love

Mary

No comments: