Thursday, October 26, 2006

I sewed and wrote to day.

I pinned the kitty/doggy quilt to ghe batting and backing. Tomorrow, I will put it on the quilt rack and start quilting it. I sure wish my Roxie and Oscar were here to enjoy the wonderful hammock that this will provide.

I also sewed the front and back of Donna's quilt together and will turn it inside out and slip the batting in tomorrow. It is a tied quilt so I won't have as much quilting to do.

I cleaned my desk and also wrote a poem today.

Chelsea let me sleep until 6:30AM, mainly because Dick had shut her out of the bedroom. We had a really nice walk, then I cleaned the bathrooms.

Tomorrow will be a busy day OUT of the house. I have several stops after lunch and in the evening. We are watching one of our horror DVDs, Bedlam. Have you noticed that there is absolutely NOTHING worth seeing on TV?

I read in the Plymouth Review that Plymouth will have their children celebrate Halloween on Sunday between 3 and 5 in the afternoon. We have been informed that very few children make the rounds in Tall Grass but we are ready with two bags of snack sized peanut M & M's in case of a sudden mob. When Halloween is over, I will get out the Thanksgiving things.

I made some Rice Krispy Candy in the shape of bones that I will frost and lay on a platter of Oreo Cookie Crumb dirt. Doesn't that sound like FUN?

Got an e mail from Leslie. It sounds like she and Dick have similar leg problems. Both girls are living on their own and she is a full time homemaker now, mainly because of her health. Wonder if she and Bill will get up here one of these days. His mother and one of his sisters were very ill. Pray for them if you can. They are both showing signs of improvement. That must be a big comfort to Bill.

Take Care

Boo


Mary

No comments: